Once you have scheduled your Community Workshop and we have approved the date, we will send you a link to the registration page. We will also assign you an Event Producer to ensure you have a successful event.
Here’s a handy checklist to help you host a fantastic Community Workshop:
4 Weeks Before Your Community Workshop:
- Review your event’s registration page.
- Plan the recording of your presentation. (We can help! Schedule a remote recording session with us.)
- Promote your event.
- Solicit sponsors for your event.
2 Weeks Prior:
- Record your presentation.
- Record your ‘Welcome’ and ‘Farewell’ videos.
- Submit your sponsor materials.
- Test your microphone and camera.
- If any portion of your presentation will be live, ask the other presenters to test their equipment.
- Continue to promote your event.
- Continue to solicit sponsors for your event.
3 Days Prior:
- Make sure that your Event Producer has MP4 or MOV files for your presentation, welcome, and goodbye videos. You can use DropSend to email large files.
- If you are showing videos submitted by your guests, let us know which ones to include in your presentation.
- Submit any last-minute sponsor materials.
- If your sponsors or any other VIP guests are attending the event, double-check to make sure that they are registered.
- Send discussion prompts to your Event Producer if you are using them.
- Test your microphone and camera again.
- If any portion of your presentation will be live, ask the other presenters to test their equipment again.
- Make sure you have the cell phone number of your Event Producer in case of emergencies.
- Log into the event 20 minutes before it starts.
Have a great event!